Thursday 25 January 2007

Snow and cuts.

http://kino-express.ru/stills/stardust

Russian site, has a lot of pictures of the movie (Stardust).

http://www.theoriginalsushipillow.com/home.html

Wonderful pillows. They are very beautiful and I really would love to get one. They are sushi pillows. I want the avocado nigiri and the shrimp the most.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6286617.stm

Romanian news (because I care?). I always post these articles.

...

I got my haircut (whoo). It's a lot shorter than before. It was too long, before. It was grating on my nerves, really. This is the best picture I took (no one was awake when I was taking pictures, so I had to take them by myself). I look a tiny bit scary here?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is when I first tried to take my picture, and sort of missed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally, this is how short it is in the back:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you want a reference picture, this is what I looked like before hand:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Much shorter.

On another note, it is snowing here. It's been snowing off and on this week, but it snowed uite a lot (actually) today. It kept flurrying. It was very beautiful. We all went out and threw snow at each other and played, for the most part. Then everyone shuffled off to go home.

I figured out how to add fonts to Word (and all that). It was very amazing. I've added Ancient (both versions) and Go'auld, from Stargate. It amused me greatly.

I've been doing nothing all night. I ought to go do my homework now... *sighs*. (I also need to finish up reading Spindle's End and give it back to Cunningham).

...

Edit: I had forgotten to mention this earlier, but I am going to see Pan's Labyrinth this Saturday. It is playing at 7 in the Harbor theatre and I can't find the thing for the mall theatre (this would be in Annapolis). We (my dad and I) want to arrive in Annapolis at 6-ish, so we (Kristin, Kiwii and I) can eat dinner and kind of play around for a bit. I was hoping for the movie to be at 7:30 so that we could have more time, but the only other time is 10 and that is most certainly too late (we can only see a movie around 7 or 8 because of when Kristin gets off work).

No comments: