Sunday 21 January 2007

Links, links to lists and wasting time.

Archeophone would be a website about 'old' music, basically (stuff that's from 1900-1920 type stuff and earlier). Interesting.

Adam Buxton's blog. Don't know if I posted this before or not, but I like his blog. Amusing.

I keep meaning to look through this blog thoroughly. It's relatively interesting and I need to look up Susanna Henderson now.

I've heard of John Crowley before (in passing mention while looking up something Good Omen-ish). I like his list, it IS something good to look at, if you're a fantasy writer (especially) and good if you like reading (fantasy, mostly) and, in general, like writing or reading.

Kawaii Not. Somtimes funny and always cute. Webcomic. ((I sometimes think I should put up a list of webcomics that I think are amusing, good and/or entertaining)).

...

Because I don't want to list it all here, I'm going to give the link for my livejournal. ((Same material, but with the big gigantic list of books. Basically, if you don't want to read it, skip on. If you do... well, you know what to do)).

I'm supposed to be saving my money for Comic-con (seeing how that's my GRADUATE PRESENT, that means that I get no money for it). I'm not sure how that'll work if I have such a long and tantalising booklist, >.<'' (that gets longer about every week... there are still some things that are not written down that I want).

...

I've 'applied' to the local library, so I can get my community service hours. I have 18 and I need 45 (on the whole and general... basically minus 18 from that because I'm not very good with math). I'm hoping that I pick my grades up enough so that I can actually get to intern. What will I do for interning? Who the hell knows. I have no freaking clue as to what I'd do for interning. It's a very broad thing, me interning. I kind of want to do something like Vertigo or something random and fun and interesting. I don't think I'd be able to intern there, haha.

Blogging is very impeding towards writing. I've wasted a few hours now. *sighs*

No comments: