Friday 1 January 2010

New Year's: 2010

So... Completely, utterly forgot about this thing over my Fall semester. Well that's shitty. Sorry about that. I'm going to have to try a little harder, eh? I guess that's one of my resolutions. Not that I REALLY have any. I didn't make any this time. I'm bad at that. (What bad is that I'm totally wasting $15 at the moment because I keep forgetting to play World of WarCraft!)

I added a new link, called Atelier-Rose. It's by the same lady that did CIAS Confidentials. She's my bestest friend! <3

Anyways, I'm going to continue my Dexter marathon and hope that, for once, I'll remember to do something.

Oh... And damn, I didn't take any photos of my truffle making. I should have done that. Well, I'm into chocolatiering now. Surprise! So I'll hopefully have a bunch of stuff up about that at some point. I have Andrew Garrison Shotts book on beginning artisan chocolates. It's awesome and delicious. Atelier-Rose says that my 73% truffles were delicious and wonderful. I think I agree. Also, I received some of Fred's ice-cube trays. They're wonderful! Although the Titonic ones are a little hard to pop out, due to the smoke-stacks. The T-Rex one worked beautifully.

No comments: